Traffic violations are all too common in South Florida. While most traffic violations are in fact minor (running a red light, speeding or failing to stop at a stop sign) and are treated as infractions, traffic violations can amount to much more serious charges like misdemeanors or may even be enhanced depending on each person’s particular set of circumstances.
Regardless of whether you have been charged with a traffic infraction or a more serious traffic offense, let Izquierdo Law Firm ensure that your rights are protected and that every possible angle is explored in your defense. It doesn’t matter if you have been cited for failing to stop at a light or DUI, Izquierdo Law Firm will provide you with the Personalized, Aggressive and Compassionate representation you deserve.
Criminal Traffic Offenses
- Driving Under the Influence (D.U.I.)
- Reckless Driving
- Driving While License Suspended with Knowledge (DWLS)
- Operating without a Valid Driver’s License
- Operating an Unlicensed Vehicle
- Fleeing and Eluding a Law Enforcement Officer
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident