I don't want that to happen to you. I want you to be informed by reading our free books and reports. The information in our free books and reports may surprise you! View a list of our free instant download books and reports on all things criminal law such as federal crimes, DUI, domestic violence, and more…
Are you looking for someone that understands your story and not just your case? Someone interested in preserving your future, not just your freedom?
Don’t worry, you’ve come to the right place. Izquierdo Law Firm exists to help good people fight for their freedom, future and family.
Being charged with a crime and realizing your liberty and reputation are at stake can be crippling. Attorney and founder Daniel Izquierdo knows this all too well; he’s been there—when he was 18 years old he was charged with a criminal traffic offense and found himself facing the government and its unlimited resources while a careless and insolent attorney made the process more nerve-racking and difficult than it already is.
That’s why we believe that when good people like you are charged with a crime, you should be educated and empowered through the legal process. You should be free from the unnecessary stress and worry that comes from hiring the wrong attorney.
What you need as you fight for your life is a fully customized and compassionate solution by an attorney that’s been in your shoes. As the child of Cuban immigrants, attorney Daniel Izquierdo knows what happens when the government’s power goes unchecked. Standing by you while we take on the government, we ensure that your rights are protected. By getting to know you and telling your story we make sure that your good name, hard work and reputation are not lost in the unforgiving criminal justice system.
The last thing you want while going through this difficult time is cold, seemingly heartless and generic legal representation by someone looking to take your money and plea you guilty as soon as possible.
We’re Not Your Typical Criminal Defense Law Firm
Whether you have come under investigation, have been falsely accused, the government is overreaching or you simply made a mistake, a customized plan of action needs to be put in place. No two cases are ever the same and no two clients lose sleep for the same reason. Everyone deserves to have their voice heard and their rights protected.
Types of Cases We Handle for Our Clients
You’ve come under investigation or have been charged with a Federal offense, DUI or other crime, now what? The future may seem scary and uncertain, and you may be worried about how this may affect your job, life, family and reputation in addition to getting a fair chance to state your case. Izquierdo Law Firm, P.A. is here to help good people protect their freedom, future and family. The Izquierdo Law Firm focuses on:
If you are unsure whether your case falls into one of these categories or if you even need a lawyer at all, don’t hesitate to contact us through our website or by phone to discuss the details of your specific case.
Who We Help
We believe in every person’s right to a criminal defense attorney when being investigated for, or charged with, a crime by the government. However, we’re not the right fit for everyone. Over our years in practice, we’ve developed our practice to focus on helping certain groups of people where we feel Izquierdo Law Firm’s purpose is truly served.
- Professionals: When you’re an attorney, physician, contractor, professional athlete, entertainer, nurse or CPA, your freedom is not the only thing at stake. A criminal conviction can affect your professional license, your job, your family and your reputation. No matter how minor or severe, you need to take immediate action.
- Students: Your dreams are big, your goals lofty and you have your entire life ahead of you. Whether you’re in high school, college or graduate school, a criminal charge can have far-reaching and permanent consequences. No matter what you’ve been arrested for, you can face school disciplinary proceedings, expulsion, as well as difficulty getting into another school or getting a job.
- Tourists: Being arrested is traumatic enough—let alone when it happens while you are in a place with which you are not familiar. Regardless of where you’re from, being arrested and charged with a crime in an unfamiliar place only adds to the stress and anxiety that accompanies this already difficult experience. Where do you turn?
- Non-Citizens: For many non-citizens that have come to this country, the United States represents the land of opportunity and new beginnings. What happens when you are not U.S. Citizens and face criminal charges? Even the most seemingly-minor criminal charge can have dire consequences for your immigration status if you’re a non-citizen. You need to protect yourself by hiring an attorney that not only understands criminal defense but how certain crimes affect your immigration status.
Why Choose Us? – The Danny Difference
From the moment you first call, you can expect to be treated with respect. Years ago, when a reckless driving charge left Daniel Izquierdo at the mercy of a careless, insolent attorney, he vowed his clients would never know the awful feelings he experienced. Daniel Izquierdo understands that even smart, good people make mistakes, and he is dedicated to providing every client with both a zealous defense in the courtroom and the focused personal attention they deserve. When you retain the legal team at the Izquierdo Law Firm, P.A., you will get:
- Personal attention. Clients of the Izquierdo Law Firm are not just a number. Daniel Izquierdo accepts a limited number of cases each month so he has the time and energy to meet the unique needs of every client. It is his goal to mount the strongest defense for a client who is informed, educated, and empowered at every step along the legal process.
- Legal Expertise. Federal criminal sentences are extremely harsh. Florida DUI laws are extremely tough, and criminal cases carry serious consequences. Once the process has started, it is imperative to move quickly to minimize as many of the repercussions as possible. Daniel Izquierdo focuses on Federal crimes, Florida DUI and criminal defense law. As an attorney rated Superb (10 out of 10) by Avvo, named Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers, Super Lawyers Rising Star, a member of the National College of DUI Defense and someone that does work as a Special Assistant Public Defender, Daniel Izquierdo has the experience necessary to provide meaningful guidance.
- Peace of mind. During a stressful, anxious time, Daniel Izquierdo offers clients peace of mind and focus. Praised for his “infectiously calm demeanor,” he offers stability and focus inside the courtroom and out.
What to Expect When You Call Our Coral Gables—Miami Office
At the Izquierdo Law Firm, our team understands the need for timely, personal attention. When you call the office, you can expect to talk directly with a compassionate attorney well-versed in Florida law. A former teacher, Daniel Izquierdo strives to prepare each client as completely as possible by sharing as much information as necessary. A thorough understanding of the legal process and the implications of the charge can help clients gain peace of mind and confidence going forward.
When you call the office or fill out an online contact form, the Izquierdo legal team will:
- Conduct an initial phone consultation. Get answers to your most pressing questions.
- Follow up with a free, in-person consultation. In this hour-long meeting, Daniel Izquierdo will help you understand the specific nature of your charge, the possible implications and ideas about how to proceed with your case. This meeting will not be a waste of your time. Most criminal defense attorney consultations are full of scare tactics, aggressive selling, and bragging. Not this one!
- Schedule further follow up. If you choose to retain Daniel Izquierdo, you will always be kept in the loop, we will schedule further follow-up meetings to discuss in depth the details and defense of your case.
- Investigate your case and plan for trial. Taking care with every detail is important. The legal team addresses each case with an eye on trial from day one, ensuring all relevant facts are explored and every client is involved in the preparation.
Daniel Izquierdo has experienced firsthand how some lawyers can make the legal process feel frustrating and demeaning, and it is his goal to provide clients with an experience that is both genuine and positive. During a stressful and difficult time, clients can count on a lawyer who will work with them to reach the best possible outcome.
If you are here today because you feel frustrated about a criminal charge, it is disrupting your life and you would like to start preparing your defense, we should talk. Set up a Free 4-Point Case Evaluation and Defense Strategy Session with me by first calling (305) 707-7345. The sooner we talk, the sooner you will have clarity on what you face—and just a little clarity can take away a lot of the stress.
Daniel Izquierdo passionately and successfully defends people facing federal charges in Federal court as well as in the state of Florida, including Miami-Dade County, Monroe County, Broward County, Palm Beach County and Collier County.