Good people make mistakes. Maybe a momentary lapse in judgment led to a DUI charge or a misunderstanding resulted in an arrest. Maybe you just made a bad choice. Regardless of the reason, everyone deserves to have their voice heard and have their chance at a fair turn in court. At the Izquierdo Law Firm, P.A., Attorney Daniel Izquierdo understands the frustration and fear that can accompany a DUI or criminal arrest. Our focus is on providing all clients with the attention and information they need to feel confident fighting a DUI or criminal charge.
If you have been charged with a DUI or other crime and need guidance today, don’t hesitate to call the Coral Gables-based office of the Izquierdo Law Firm at (305) 707-7345 to have your questions answered by an experienced Florida defense lawyer.
Types of Cases We Handle for Southern Florida Clients
You’ve been charged with a DUI or other crime. Now what? The future may seem scary and uncertain, and you may be worried about getting a fair chance to state your case. The legal team at the Izquierdo Law Firm, P.A., can help. A skilled defense attorney can help protect the rights of Florida citizens and safeguard their livelihoods. The Izquierdo Law Firm focuses on:
If you are unsure whether your case falls into one of these categories or if you even need a lawyer at all, don’t hesitate to contact us through our website or by phone to discuss the details of your specific case.
Why Choose Our Miami Defense Attorney?
From the moment you first call, you can expect to be treated with respect. Years ago, when a reckless driving charge left Daniel Izquierdo at the mercy of a careless, insolent attorney, he vowed his clients would never know the awful feelings he experienced. Daniel Izquierdo understands that even smart, good people make mistakes, and he is dedicated to providing every client with both a zealous defense in the courtroom and the focused personal attention they deserve. When you retain the legal team at the Izquierdo Law Firm, P.A., you will get:
- Personal attention. Clients of the Izquierdo Law Firm are not just a number. Daniel Izquierdo accepts a limited number of cases each month so he has the time and energy to meet the unique needs of every client. It is his goal to mount the strongest defense for a client who is informed, educated, and empowered at every step along the legal process.
- Legal Expertise. Florida DUI laws are extremely tough, and criminal cases carry serious consequences. Once the process has started, it is imperative to move quickly to minimize as many of the repercussions as possible. Daniel Izquierdo focuses on Florida DUI and criminal defense law. A member of the National College of DUI Defense and someone that does work as a Special Assistant Public Defender, Daniel Izquierdo has the experience necessary to provide meaningful guidance.
- Peace of mind. During a stressful, anxious time, Daniel Izquierdo offers clients peace of mind and focus. Praised for his “infectiously calm demeanor,” he offers stability and focus inside the courtroom and out.
For more information about protecting your rights after a DUI charge, request a copy of Daniel Izquierdo’s free book, A Six Pack of Questions That Can Cause a Hangover After a DUI Arrest.
What to Expect When You Call Our Coral Gables Office
At the Izquierdo Law Firm, our team understands the need for timely, personal attention. When you call the office, you can expect to talk directly with a compassionate attorney well-versed in Florida law. A former teacher, Daniel Izquierdo strives to prepare each client as completely as possible by sharing as much information as necessary. A thorough understanding of the legal process and the implications of the charge can help clients gain peace of mind and confidence going forward.
When you call the office or fill out an online contact form, the Izquierdo legal team will:
- Conduct an initial phone interview. A member of the legal team will discuss your situation and share basic information.
- Follow up with a free, in-person consultation. In this hour-long meeting, Daniel Izquierdo will help you understand the specific nature of your charge, the possible implications and ideas about how to proceed with your case. This meeting will not be a waste of your time. Most criminal defense attorney consultations are full of scare tactics, aggressive selling, and bragging. Not this one!
- Schedule further follow up. If you choose to retain Daniel Izquierdo, he will schedule further follow-up meetings to discuss in depth the details and defense of your case.
- Investigate your case and plan for trial. Taking care with every detail is important. The legal team addresses each case with an eye on trial from day one, ensuring all relevant facts are explored and every client is involved in the preparation.
Daniel Izquierdo has experienced firsthand how some lawyers can make the legal process feel frustrating and demeaning, and it is his goal to provide clients with an experience that is both genuine and positive. During a stressful and difficult time, clients can count on a lawyer who will work with them to reach the best possible outcome.
If you’re ready to start preparing your defense today, call the Izquierdo Law Firm, P.A., at (305) 707-7345 to get started with a free, no-obligation consultation. Daniel Izquierdo passionately and successfully defends people in the state of Florida, including Miami-Dade County, Monroe County, and Broward County.