Please Note: Izquerido Law Firm remains open and available to serve you and meet your criminal defense, DUI defense and Federal Crimes attorney needs during the COVID-19 crisis. We can meet with clients, existing or new, in person, over the phone or with your preferred video-chat application. Please call our office at 305-707-7345 to discuss your options.
A Six Pack of Questions That Can Cause a Hangover After a DUI Arrest
Before you speak with ANY lawyer about your DUI case, get the FREE consumer guide, “A Six Pack of Questions that can cause a Hangover after a DUI Arrest.”
Urgent: The Clock is Ticking!
If you have recently been arrested for DUI in Miami your head is spinning and you need to know:
1. You ONLY have 10 days to save your license
2. Florida has some of the toughest DUI laws in the country and you are in for quite a battle
3. A DUI conviction will stay on your criminal record FOREVER
In this free e-book, written by a Miami DUI lawyer especially for good people who find themselves in a bad situation, you'll learn:
- What happens to your license following a DUI arrest
- The cost of a DUI
- Whether you can really go to jail for DUI
- What must be proven to convict you of DUI
- How to avoid a DUI conviction on your criminal record
- Whether you need a lawyer to represent you and how to find the right DUI lawyer for your case
- Not all ‘DUI’ lawyers are created equal
- How so-called ‘DUI lawyers’ lose winnable cases by not recognizing key issues and defenses
- and MUCH MORE!
This free consumer guide from Miami DUI attorney Daniel Izquierdo reveals the truth about lawyer website hype and B.S.! If you have a pending DUI, this controversial book gives you the critical information you need to choose the right lawyer. We guarantee this book will not be a waste of your time. “A Six Pack of Questions that can cause a Hangover after a DUI Arrest” arms you with information that will empower you to ask the right questions and give you the best chance of winning your case. Don’t hire Daniel Izquierdo or ANY lawyer until you get straightforward and truthful answers to these questions:
- Who is going to be my lawyer at trial?
- What are his/her qualifications?
- How will you defend my DUI?
- What potential defenses do you see in my case?
- Do you focus your practice on DUI Defense?
In addition to the questions you must ask any lawyer, this book also discusses how so-called ‘DUI lawyers’ lose winnable cases because they fail to recognize key issues and defenses.
Remember, the moment the handcuffs click, the clock starts to tick! You cannot afford to waste time, you must deal with your DUI charge quickly. A DUI conviction has the potential to ruin your life, job, jeopardize professional licenses, affect your ability to get into college or graduate school and cause your insurance premiums to skyrocket.