Sure, we could have run a boring old "Legal Assistant" ad, but that is not how we do things around here. We're not looking for just a "Legal Assistant." We're looking for someone to be our next "Client Success Coordinator.”
Who Is Izquierdo Law Firm?
We are a growing law firm focused on Criminal and DUI defense in Miami/Coral Gables. Our team consists of the sharpest, funniest, most dedicated, and talented people you will ever have the pleasure of working with. We love helping good people fight for their freedom, future and family.
Who Should Apply?
This job isn’t a good fit for everyone. In fact, we’re not just looking for anyone. We are looking for the right one. We are looking for someone that can grow to be a Future Star. What does it take to be our next Client Success Coordinator? Well, the ideal candidate will have three (3) very unique attributes:
- Do you love helping and serving others? Will your kindness light up our client’s day when they visit our office? Is your smile and helpfulness heard across the phone line? Do you know what it means to build relationships? Not just with our clients and our team members, but with every person who interacts with our firm.
- Do you love working in a fast-paced environment where you’ll never be “watching the clock?” Do you crave extra job duties in order to demonstrate your talent and ability? Are you unafraid to grab the bull by the horns and get things done? Are you the type of person who cannot stand it when things are out of place?
- Do you have a genuine interest in the law? Can you work tasks simultaneously and have impeccable attention to detail. Are you self-reliant, yet unafraid to ask questions?
Who should NOT apply for this job?
• If you cannot show up to work on time, this job isn’t for you.
• If you do not have reliable transportation, this job isn’t for you.
• If you have too much drama in your life, this job isn’t for you.
• If you were the student who needed mom and dad to remind you about your homework and your projects, this isn't the job for you.
• If you need lots of direction, this isn't the job for you.
• If you are already set in your ways and you aren't willing to learn "our way," this isn't the job for you.
• If you are a "whiner" or a "complainer" or a "know-it-all", this isn't the job for you.
• If you have graduated high school and college and still don't know the difference between "there", "their", and "they're", this isn't the job for you.
How to Apply?
You must complete the following tasks with 100% accuracy to be considered. All applications without 100% accuracy will be deleted immediately. Remember, this job is not for most people, but that’s ok with us because we only want the best of the best.
Here are the “gory details” on the job itself plus how to apply.
You will be paid a fair hourly wage. You will be eligible for performance bonuses and pay increases commensurate with your performance. As of right now, there is no benefits package. We are working to change that.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] telling me why you responded to this ad in particular. What attracted you to this ad instead of others? Give me three specific reasons why you want to work at Izquierdo Law Firm? Give me an example of when you received impeccable customer service. How did that make you feel? Give me an example of when you received terrible customer service. How would you have fixed the situation if you were in charge? How would you have prevented that terrible customer service from ever happening if you were in charge?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not send a form cover letter that you’ve sent to a bunch of other businesses. That will immediately disqualify you and we will not respond. You should write something brand new for this application. Tell me why you would be the right person to join our team. Tell me about your work habits, about what you want to get from this job should you get it, and why this job ad spoke to you. Tell me about a time you overcame adversity. What does success mean to you?